Wednesday, September 21
- Pitch Postmortem
- Pitch Review Postmortem (or “Let’s Try This Again”)
- Discuss Audience and Communication Guidelines
- Discuss Organization Plan
- Discuss pdf Creation
For Next Time
- Read: TCT, Ch.3 and Team Writing (TW), Ch. 1-4
- Re-Post: Comment on at least one pitch (you should be able to edit your original comment. If not, create a new one). Use the criteria discussed in class (and posted beneath each Pitch):
- Voice/Body Language
- The “Hook”
- Information/Level of Detail
- “Reality” of Project
- Response to Questions
- Submit: Job Letters by Friday, September 29 (end of business day). Send copies to project managers and the instructor (email@example.com).
- Project Managers should begin reviewing application materials and making hiring decisions immediately. Teams are to be in place before the start of class on Wednesday, September 28. Remember to collect, save, and organize all correspondence associated with the Application Project.